08 August 2008

Blog Changes - and Weekend Plans

I've been playing around with the Blogger template, to see if I can find a look I like better. I want something that is distinctive and stands out, but I want to make sure that my designs are what get noticed. I don't want them lost in the dark background. So I've made some changes.......and hope to work on it some more over the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, this one looks to be very busy! The day job has kept me very busy this week - and next week is going to be even busier. So anything I want to get done for Redux Designs must get done this weekend - or wait until the next one.

I need to write up my entry for Craft Corps, due next Friday. The application for the Delta Fair and Music Festival is due next Thursday - and while the application won't take long to fill out, I've got to work on my entry to make sure it is ready to turn in later this month. The deadline to enter the Venuszine "Make A Bag" contest is August 20th (which will be here before I realize it!). And I've got several clutches to sew, photograph and get ready to list on Etsy. That should be enough to keep me out of trouble!

But the temptation to simply sit outside is strong! The weather has finally cooled off in Memphis - with lower humidity - and all I want to do is be outside again. I'll try to take as much work outside as I can - and do the rest inside in the evenings.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: