15 May 2007

I'm not the only one....

.....who uses buttons and reclaimed items for redesigns!! Check out Enthral's blog and Etsy store for some cool redesigns! I especially love this necklace and these earrings.

Not only does it do me good to know I'm not the only one recreating, but I love to see what someone else comes up with that I hadn't thought of.

And speaking of Etsy----don't forget to check out my shop! I've been relisting things as they have expired, and I've got a few new things to list in between. I'm assisting on the wardrobe for another short movie this weekend, then I hope to have some time to create new things. In amongst the gifts I sent my mom for her birthday/mother's day were several things I had made myself - and one of my business cards! Hopefully she'll pass the information along to her friends and generate some interest.

When making your next purchases, please consider buying from the artists at Etsy. Everything is handmade, and I can report that everything I have purchased there has been of high quality. I may not have a lot of extra money to spend, so when I do, I love being able to help someone else develop their business.

One last item - I'm hoping over the next few weeks to post more how-to posts. I've got a lot of ideas - I just have to remember to take pictures as I go!!

No comments: